Monday, February 16, 2009

Reflections on the IT Project Management class


What do you like best about the course ?

  • From my observation, this course help me in term of how to communicate and cooperate between several types of people in different level of an organization. It gives me several tips on how to achieve a best communication. This is what I like most since I like to have a big network.

What do you dislike most about the course?

  • The most that i dislike about the course is there are lot of facts that i need to read and memorize. This course is a reading subject. I do not like reading subject.

What are your proposed suggestions to improve the course delivery and content?

  • Try to make more group activities in the class.

If you had more time, what do you wish you had done differently for the course?

  • I wish that students who taking this course will do a real project. So, please provide budget for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment