Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About me...


My name is Mohd Azzizat Bin Abdul Rahman. I am a Malaysian. I was born in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur (HBKL) on 13 April 1987 but I stayed in Selangor specifically in Gombak. My father’s name is Abdul Rahman Bin Mohd Noor and my mother’s name is Nafisah Binti Ramli. They both are pensioner. In my family, I am the youngest one. I have seven siblings consists of two sisters and five brothers including me. As usual everyone has their own personal interest. For me my personal interest is more to sports. I like sports and the most sports that I like are football, handball and futsal. So, I can say that I am a sportsman. Besides that, I love to do business and also travel.



1 comment:

  1. salam. googled my own name, n ur blog popped up. haha. what a coincidence.

    anyway happy belated birthday.haha.

    ReplyDelete